Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Introducing Charli Brooke...

She is finally here!! After a very long month of hospital stays and bedrest, our precious little princess has arrived!

Charli Brooke Raley was born on June 20th at 1:51 p.m. at Covenant Women's and Children Hospital in Lubbock, TX. She is absolutely beautiful and we can't figure out just who she looks like! What do you think?


Charli weighed 7 pounds and 3 ounces! She was much smaller than we anticipated and MUCH smaller than her big brother was!! She has dark brown hair and blue eyes that are just beautiful (when she opens them)!! We are enjoying loving on her and adjusting to our little family of FOUR!! We are so blessed and thank God daily for a healthy baby girl!

Here is a picture diary of our journey to Charli:


Eric and I on the way to the hospital!


Gunner and Pawpaw waiting on Charli

Dr McSteamy!!


First time to see and kiss our baby girl and then I was off to recovery!


My first chance to get to hold Charli! It seemed like it took forever!!


Daddy and his little Red Raider!


Family of Four! I look horrible I know but I DID just have surgery so try to overlook that part!


Our little princess!

Time to feed again! I'll try to keep updating pics in between all the holding, kissing, and snuggling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment